FAQ | help
PRODUCTS & GENERAL
Exclusive minimalist and aesthetic City Maps (city maps), illustrations or drawings from Grätzeln, landmark and to put awayPrinted on high-quality, thick (300g/m²), matte, natural-colored premium linen paper in the finest gallery quality be printed as a poster and, if necessary, framed as a picture in a high-quality, matt black aluminum frame can be purchased.
Each individual motif is handpicked and is in an elaborate creative and creative process developed.
The result are stylish and exclusive home accessories for the wall attract attention, provide topics for conversation but also invite you to ponder and reminisce. They connect the owner to a certain feeling, a memory that he can share with others or keep for himself.
That is why our products are also gift (also for the giftless) very popular.
1. DSTRCT e.U. is a young Austrian sole proprietorship.
2. All designs are designed in Austria.
3. The DSTRCT product range is unique and exclusive.
4. The quality of our products:
4.1: Print: Best print quality that is currently technologically possible.
4.2: Paper: we only use high-quality special paper. Such as premium linen paper in 270-350g/m².
4.3: Frames: high quality aluminum frames that perfectly match our designs.
4.4: Shipping: we only ship with the Austrian Post.
5. Each individual design (whether it's a map, landmark or mountain) was and is created or drawn manually on the computer with a lot of dedication and love. In contrast to other providers of city maps, we do not use automation or mass production where possible. Because every card and every drawing needs its own manual attention to perfection. The satisfaction of our customers proves to us every time that this way is the better one.
6. We make custom orders in close cooperation with you. You can determine and influence all design and production steps yourself. The result is always unique pieces in the DSTRCT style that can also be recognized as such. See:DSTRCT custom-made products.
7. The majority of the value chain happens in Austria, a small part in Germany, so everything in the EU.
8. If you order from DSTRCT, you are supporting a young Viennese company, the Austrian economy and the economy of the EU.
9. We pay attention to our climate. All DSTRCT products and packaging have the following features:
- FSC seal of approval
- made with wind energy
- CO2-neutral production
- CO2-neutral delivery (by Austrian Post)
- Our packaging is made from recycled paper.
10. We maintain a friendly and open relationship with you. We are available for you and will help you with requests, suggestions and problems with your order.
11. We don't wait weeks for a status change or shipping confirmation. The dispatch takes place at short notice, otherwise we will inform you proactively.
12. If you follow us on Instagram or Facebook and tag us in a story or post, we will invariably share it and add it to our Friends Highlights. See ourInstagram Profile
13. We like our job and so we look forward to every order.
14. Regular customers or clients of custom-made products always receive goodies 😊 such as: friendship discounts, small gifts or free tickets to design fairs. Sometimes it's enough just to ask 😉.
Each of our motifs is available in 4 standard sizes.
The standard sizes are:
A6 - 10.5x14.8cm - 300 g/m² finest natural colored premium linen paper.
A4 - 21x29.7cm - 300 g/m² finest natural colored premium linen paper.
A3 - 29.7x42cm - 300 g/m² finest natural colored premium linen paper.
L - 50x70cm - 130g - 300 g/m² natural-colored premium fine paper.
XL - 70x100cm - 300 g/m² natural-colored premium fine paper.
In principle, each of our motifs (city maps, district maps, landmarks and mountains) can be ordered and produced in any size and for any carrier medium as part of a custom-made product.
More about this here: DSTRCT custom-made products
Basically yes. We can make any village, city, valley, lake, town, state, republic in the world, including drawings and illustrations of landmarks and mountains.
However, it must be considered that the development of each of our motifs has to go through an elaborate creative process, which is mostly done manually, before it is ready for production and quality assured.
Therefore, this enormous effort cannot be offered free of charge and requires a cost surcharge on the standard price, which must be calculated individually for each custom-made product.
More about this here: DSTRCT custom-made products
Yes of course. Here:DSTRCT frame
Our "All Vienna" design, or rather its name, is a homage to Falco.
Wir sind für jede Unterstützung sehr dankbar.
Einige Beispiele wie du uns unterstützen kannst:
1. Bewerte uns auf unserer Google Business Page.
2. Bewerte uns auf unserer Facebook Page.
3. Folge uns auf Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest
4. Teile deine gekauften Produkte auf Social Media. Wenn du uns z.B.: auf Instagram markierst, wird Dein Foto/Story von uns repostet und auch in den "DSTRCT Friends"-Highlights hervorgehoben.
5. Empfehle uns weiter.
6. Schreib uns (E-Mail, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp) sag uns Deine Meinung. So können wir lernen noch besser zu werden.
7 Schau einfach ab und zu auf unserer Seite vorbei :-)
Just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/write us on +43 664 141 8888 and we will find the best solution. Regardless of whether you pick it up yourself or a bicycle courier. Together, we will do it!
Yes! Is possible.
Collection is only possible after prior order (shop or e-mail) on every working day in our warehouse in the 23rd district of Vienna. Please wait for notification that your order is ready for collection before picking it up. The exact address will be announced after the order has been placed or, in the case of shop orders with the "Collect" option, automatically sent by e-mail.
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
For webshop orders: Delivery method - Select pickup. You can then pay online or in cash upon collection.
When ordering by e-mail to email@example.com:
Necessary data: design name, size, with frame/without/with glass/without glass, your name, address, contact details and pick-up request/delivery request.
Please note that when ordering by e-mail, the payment options are currently only limited to cash payment upon collection from the warehouse.
There can be several reasons for this: If you have already ordered from us but did not receive a confirmation email, you probably gave the wrong email address or you only gave the cell phone number but left out the email address. In the latter case, you will receive the confirmation and the shipping confirmation via SMS. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will then update your customer details so that you can correctly receive the confirmation email.
After placing the order, you will receive an order confirmation by email. As soon as your order has been dispatched, we will activate your parcel number. You will then receive another email, the shipping confirmation, with the tracking link. If you have not received a shipping confirmation, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and request a tracking link. We will then send you the tracking number and the link so that you can see exactly where your package is at the moment.
Each ordered |DSTRCT| Product is produced individually for you. As a rule, we start production immediately after the order confirmation and then shipping. If you quickly notice the address error, we can try (without guarantee) to correct it before the item has been produced and shipped. A cancellation after the order confirmation is also only possible as long as production or shipping has not yet started.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which items you would like to return and for what reason, we'll be happy to help!
Please contact us by email at email@example.com and send photos of the damaged product right awayandthe packaging with. The more information we receive in your email, the faster we can find a solution for you. Together, we will do it.
You can choose to pay by credit card, Klarna Sofort, invoice with Klarna, PayPal, eps transfer, iDEAL, Bancontact or alternatively via the express checkout button using ShopPay, ApplePay and GooglePay.
Please note, however, that you cannot enter a discount code with the express check-out, nor do we receive the optional shopping cart message, since the order is processed by the relevant providers such as Apple, Google or Amazon etc. and we only receive the order data from the provider .
No. We only receive the most necessary data from the individual payment providers to carry out the payment transaction. This is encrypted. We only receive the information about which payment method was chosen, whether the transaction was successful and the amount.
In the best case, if the product was ordered on a working day before 2 p.m., it will be shipped in the afternoon and will be delivered within Austria the next day. in the average takes 2-4 working days from placing the order to receiving the goods for orders within Austria. Orders within the EU take an average of 2 days longer.
Should there be any unforeseen delays on our part, you will be notified immediately. Even if it takes too long for you, please contact us and we will help you.
We deliver worldwide. Delivery within Austria is free. Please note the minimum order amount.